Sunday, 5 May 2013

A SNEAK PEEK to CELEBRATE 1212 PAGEVIEWS!!!

Wooooow

Thanks so much for your support!!!


Today a fast preview with some images... due to last exams maybe I'll have some problems to find time to write and post some news... but i have prepared some materials for the next days.. MORE brilliant than this preview... so continue to check here and please comments.






Please post your comment.. they encourage me as blogger to continue with my project and with this online release. THANKS


HAVE A NICE SUNDAY!!!!

Here near Milan the wheather is beautifull... light blue sky, fresh wind and brighty sun!!! what a lovely day!!!

CIAO









3 comments:

  1. The Base and the walls really turned out quite nicely. I look forward to seeing how you do doors and rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good! Do you plan on painting the connectors?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @pineappleleader

    thanks man! onestly doors and gates... and all stuff for room.. are only ideas now.

    @Anonymous
    Thanks!! I tried today.. but I think to finish the base before start to paint the connectors because I would have a general view of the walls on base. If it will seems to dark i'm going to paint them with light colours.

    IF YOU HAVE SOME SUGGESTION, write me !!!!

    ReplyDelete